Summer is a great time for students to review concepts from the previous school year, get a head start on learning new material, and prepare for tests such as the SAT and ACT. We design a custom summer learning program for each student.
Some ways that students can use summer tutoring:
- Weekly Lessons – to work on reading, writing, and/or math skills.
- End of Summer Review – Help students get ready for the upcoming school year, including help with packets that were assigned.
- Test Preparation – Incoming Seniors use the summer to work on skills and test taking strategies for when they retake the SAT or ACT in the Fall.
- Enrichment – Summer can be used to have students work on new skills such as advanced problem solving and creative writing.
- High School – If a student has had trouble in the past with math, science or another subject. Learning some of the topics (ex. Algebra or Chemistry) ahead of time can make the class easier come September.